Tuesday 24 July 2012

Hello again! I have completed my inchies, and have used my spoonflower printed collaged russian dolls, so everyone has a different face...you might want to allocate the right face for the right pantry violet Jone!!! I am posting them off today, otherwise they will get buried under all the stuff that is clogging up my sewing room. Such therapy sewing these little inchies, was initially daunted by the splendour of all the completed ones and the number,( Sam...those stitches!!! ) but then was quite sad when I finished them!xx

4 comments:

  1. Just lovely! Wonderful idea to use your fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fabulous! Doesn't the dolly on the bag look great danielle! Another product line there surely! The inches are coming along wonderfully well! What a joy the finished piece will be! Much love xxdi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are wonderful. Can not wait to see everything up close...but I won't check my mailbox for at least a few more days...( hee hee). Miss you all. Xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ps - what happened to the brown button concept! Lol xxdi

    ReplyDelete