Saturday 9 April 2011

Peek-A-Boo Eggs

Here are the insides of the eggs I am finishing up to sell at Curiosa. I am pretty happy with the way they are turning out. Each one is a little bit different, so everyone who purchases one will have a unique egg for their collection. If I could remember how, I would put some on etsy.....
".........if I only had a brain......"
(think Scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz)
Busy around here - whew! Tomorrow I am teaching these eggs at Los Poblanos. I hope that it will be as fun as I think it will be....and that everyone will enjoy the class.

3 comments:

  1. Jone- These eggs look great! Shawna will love having them to sell. I can't wait to hear all about the Los Poblanos egg workshop! Wish I could have joined you! LOVE- Oolie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also wish I could go! They are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jone can you have Curiosa moved nearer to Europe so we can shop there?
    xx
    di

    ReplyDelete