Monday 25 April 2011

my first stall in the local artist market
















































































Hello Violets. On Easter Saturday in my small community I participated in my first artist market, an initiative I have set up with a friend. It was a beautiful little market with 15 local artists setting up stalls. I took a week off to make things and had a great time. I live on the seaside so it was a big weekend crowd-wise. Sold lots. Thought I'd post to share this experience. A lot of my stuff was made with vintage material and paper.

Jo

7 comments:

  1. Hip Hip Hooray and HaPpY EaSteR!!
    What a wonderful thing, Jo, and your work looks fantastic!
    I think the garlands are wonderful ...... and your booth/stall/table looks so inviting.
    Well Done!
    Wish I could've been there.....
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jone. I wish you could have all been there too. It was one of those soul-enriching experiences.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GOOD FOR YOU JO! LOOKS LIKE A GOOD SELECTION AND ITS LOVELY TO SELL TO PEOPLE WHO APPRECIATE YOUR STUFF FACE TO FACE ISNT IT. WELL DONE YOU - ORGANISING IT AS WELL!
    XX
    DI

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great Jo!!!!
    I want to see more...more close ups:)
    XX
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! How fantastic Jo...you have achieved what we all want to really be doing with our lives, making and selling! And your stuff looks intriguing, stylish and commercial. Wonderful!
    Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eye candy. I love the stall and the goods. Wish I could have been there. So many interesting things that I would have liked to see up close.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks to everyone for having a look - Danielle, you flatter me so.... :)

    ReplyDelete