Wednesday 6 October 2010

scanner art




Have n't posted anything for a while and as there seems to be a flurry of pantry violets activity, I thought I would share with you what I was doing, which is anything to avoid doing the day job.....The latest spoonflower topic is scanned natural objects and I found this incredible artist Yedda Morrisson found on Design Squish blog, scanning plastic flowers into their scanner and creating these stunning images....my version with my garden produce is the one at the bottom- it would make wonderful fabric, especially as spoonflower are now printing on silk.....

3 comments:

  1. yummy yummy yummy!
    I think that you have found it!
    Will you put it in Photoshop and do a repeat? Or use Spoonflower repeat options? I think that Yedda Morrisson is a great inspiration for you!
    I think yours is so rich with lucious (sp?) colors.....deeelicious!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'D LOVE TO SEE YOUR GARDEN FLOWERS ON SILK! I HAVE AN AVERSION TO PLASTIC FLOWERS NO MATTER HOW ARTFULLY THEY ARE PHOTOGRAPHED AND PREFER YOUR GARDEN FLOWERS WHICH ARE INFINITELY MORE BEAUTIFUL!! HOPE YOU WIN IT!
    XXDI

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous stuff Danielle, thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete