Thursday 30 September 2010

Look!!! Sue is blogging!!!!!

ok...need a little practice....this was supposed to be under what i just wrote!...anyway i have this as one of my pictures i look at as a slide show on my screen saver....i just realized it's sideways!!!
Well Hello Girls!!!!! Here's Lily and I at one of the many weddings this summer after our amazing adventure!!!! I miss you all and Jone keeps me posted on everything....
Lily got an apartment in Cambridge and is loving school....I am doing two jobs and haven't picked up a needle.....not even to fix a hole. But.....i am getting ready. Fall is coming and i look forward to getting cozy and making something!!!....anything!

This is my first entry...laugh a you want...i will get better!.

4 comments:

  1. I laughed - a LOT!
    And showed Cullen .......and his eyes sparkled (you know what I mean!)
    Hooray for you for figuring it out!
    I can tell you the easy way - call me tomorrow after noon your time.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. WELL DONE SUE!!!!!!!!!!!
    LOVELY TO SEE YOUR PICTURES - ALL WE HAVE TO DO IS TURN OUR HEADS TO THE SIDE AND WE ARE RIGHT BACK IN FRANCE!
    HOPE TO CATCH UP WITH YOU SOON.
    XX
    DI

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sue, You always look so cute in your pictures. Looking forward to your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! Bloody hell, Sue you are a blogger too!
    Great to see your lovely smile and your extremely pretty daughter...I hear you have been having a fun time?!!??

    ReplyDelete