Monday 31 May 2010

Two Little Cards

Hi Violets,
Not much to show this week, but here are two little cards I made. The top one is one of my girls and the bottom one is a rubber stamp image I like that I colored in.
It won't be long until many of you will be together again. I wish I could be there to join in with all the fun, sewing, treasure hunting and dining. You all will have a wonderful time. Chloe misses the ribs we had on fourth of July.
This is the last week of school. Yippee to that. Hope everyone is well.
xxoo,
Taylor

2 comments:

  1. We will miss YOU!
    You have been creative again!
    School ends next Friday here.
    Can't wait...
    Love
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your cards a bunch, Taylor.
    We will miss you, but YOU will be having some pretty fantastic adventures on your own in Italia! I am looking forward to seeing your posts after that trip, my friend!

    Happy Last Week of School to you and Chloe.
    We finished last week - by the hairs on our chinny-chin-chins!
    xo

    ReplyDelete