Monday 22 March 2010

feeling inspired


Well, having been quite proud of myself last week because of another spoonflower win, I feel put to shame with all your completely gorgeous stitching and crafting! It seems as if I cannot actually achieve anything unless there is a competition attached to it!!! But I am now inspired and will get my needles back out......Nick will be pleased, we are knee deep in cloth at our house and every time I mention 'spoonflower" his eyes glaze over! Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

  1. UNBELIEVABLE!!!!! (congrats!)

    You blow my mind!
    My internet has been down the last three days, but is BACK!
    Should we do skype soon?

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations,
    aren´t you the most creative person ALL THE TIME!?
    I want a dress in that tattoo fabric;)
    XX
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  3. that would be great if that fabric went mainstream at the fabric shop. I make aprons from Alexander Henry's 'tattoo too' and it has quite a following. your's is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete