Wednesday 10 February 2010

Beautiful Artwork

Good Morning!
Just wanted to share the results of our "printing factory" the other day.....
Here are a few of the Valentine cards that my friend, Sylvie made. I hope you can click on them to see them enlarged...so charming!
Sylvie wrote a little personal note on the back of each card, too, and they are incredibly special.

And here, ta da! The artist herself......Miss Sylvie!
She gave me permission to post a photo of her, so here it is.
Thank you, Sylvie, for letting me photograph your beautiful artwork and share it with others.

I love you....

1 comment:

  1. Jone-
    I loved your posting of Sylvie and her artwork! What a wonderful gift you are giving this darling and talented young artist. I can't wait to make stamps with you next time......they are fabulous! LOVE- Oolie

    ReplyDelete