Tuesday 13 October 2009

My Favorite Book

When visiting my mom this weekend, I found a book that I have been thinking about for a long time. The images are burned so deeply in my memory, that when I opened the book and saw the illustrations, I was astounded at the emotion in my reaction.

I wanted to share with you some of the drawings that are so close to my heart. The name of the book is "Ring-a-Ling" and it was printed in Czechoslavakia, which is no longer. I was planning to bring it home with me, but looked it up on Amazon and ordered a copy for myself, so my mom did not have to part with it.





Julie, I KNOW that you will squeal when you see these.....I'll show the book to you when we meet again.

Love to all of you and your memories of childhood....xo

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh. I like the one with the girl and the goose. amazing. something for me to look for in my garage saleing trips. I like a challenge.and I believe it WILL come to me.

    ReplyDelete