Sunday 25 October 2009

HaLLoWeeN....

Had to get my mantle decorated for Halloween (BOO!)
I really love my collections.
Halloween is not my favorite, but one year my friend, Cheryl and I made some little witches and even after many years, they remain among my favorites.

Here is a detail of what the whole mantle looks like...
(If you look carefully in the lower left hand corner, you'll see one of the witches.
 Also in the basket under the BIG bat in the upper right)

Have a "sPiDeRy" holiday!

2 comments:

  1. what lovely colours...and those scary cats are very inspiring...I really like long spindly legs....halloween is fast approaching, I always do a mad party for our circle of friends who I met at the children's catholic school! am doing a giant spider......aaaahhhhrgh

    ReplyDelete