Saturday 29 August 2009

Fall ...sigh......

I love the fall. It brings good energy and I am beginning to feel a LOT more like myself. 
What a relief!
I have been cleaning out my studio and it is going to take a lot longer than I thought originally.
I have found some amazing things, though, that make me smile...and laugh out loud!
..........and bring a tear, or two to my eyes.

I miss all of you. What I would give to have a week at Briancon right now.
I need to hear the frogs! And lie in the hammock and listen to the brook.

Tried to get a photo of the hummingbird enjoying my red salvia this morning, but he was too quick! I will try again. He has been around so much.

Where is everyone? Has life swallowed you up?


This is a tiny (5") scene that an incredible artist friend of mine made. She is filled with a gift that creates magic and fantasy out of bits of clay. Her name is Jane.



...and this is a little Russian piece of porcelain that has always made me smile. I have several pieces by this artisan, but this one is my favorite!



2 comments:

  1. this little scene reminds me of Marc Chagall. one of my favorite artists. but I have so many.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful, and very portuguese looking, your son obviously does n't play football indoors...nothing fragile has managed to live long in my home!

    ReplyDelete